Discussion questions about John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John’s incredible “I Think You Might Like It” Christmas music video:
1. Why does this video have the production values of a local car dealership commercial?
2. When did Travolta grow a Kevin Richardson chin cozy?
3. Why is Olivia driving so slowly? (Is it because she’s used to doing it on the opposite side of the street?)
4. Is “Then we’re gonna hide away / Making love all night” the least convincing lyric ever when it’s sung by these two?
5. Is the line dancing supposed to be a tone-deaf nod to “Gangnam Style?” And not a question, but: Man, their moves have really gone downhill since the glory days.
6. Why is that random family reuniting at a private airport, or possibly a car rental place?
7. Where did Liv and John get their matching Elmo-red sweaters?
8. Could this be the Internet’s best GIF?
9. All in all, is “I Think You Might Like It” a total embarrassment, an incredible camp artifact, or both?Read More